|until 4||€ 27.22 *|
|from 5||€ 24.74 *|
|from 10||€ 22.49 *|
|from 50||€ 20.58 *|
Prices incl. VAT excl. Shipping Costs
Article not in stock, Delivery time 3-4 Weeks
This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation and compensation principle， and can be used for measurement of small DC current and leakage current, current difference between two or more conductors.
- Application of Computer Aided Ageing Technology
- 100% Ageing Processing and Thermal Drift Test under high operating temperature in order to guarantee the long term stability of the sensors
- Custom makeable according to individual requirements
- Various current and voltage outputs are selectable
- Power supply options: ±12VDC and ±15VDC, single power supply is possible.
- Sensors with window for contactless measurements
- Isolation Monitoring of DC power systems and cable selection systems,
- Measurements of small DC currents and leakage currents etc.
|Rated Input Current/Voltage:||0-10mA, 0-20mA, 0-50mA, 0-100mA|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C ~ +70°C|
|Output Signal:||instantaneous voltage ±5V DC|
|Power Supply:||±12 V DC|
|Thermal drift:||Typ. 100 ppm/°C; max. 250 ppm/°C|
|Window Size (mm):||Ø 20|