This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation and compensation principle, and can be used... more
Unidirectional DC Current Sensor CYCT04-15S9, Output: tracing voltage ±5V DC, Power Supply: ±12V DC, Window: Ø94mm
This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation and compensation principle, and can be used for measurement of small DC current and leakage current, current difference between two or more conductors.
- Isolation Monitoring of DC power systems and cable selection systems
- Measurements of small DC currents and leakage currents etc.
- Application of Computer Aided Ageing Technology
- 100% Ageing Processing and Thermal Drift Test under high operating temperature in order to guarantee the long term stability of the sensors
- Custom makeable according to individual requirements
- Various current and voltage outputs are selectable
- Power supply options: ±12VDC and ±15VDC
- Sensors with window for contactless measurements
|Rated Input Current/Voltage:||0-10mA, 0-20mA, 0-50mA, 0-100mA, 0-200mA, 0-500mA, 0-1A, 0-2A, 0-5A|
|Operating Temperature:||-25°C ~ +70°C|
|Output Signal:||±5V DC|
|Power Supply:||±12 V DC|
|Window Size (mm):||Ø 94|