This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation principle and can be used for measurement of... more
AC Leakage Current Sensor CYCS11-82E4, Output: 0-10V DC, Power Supply: +12V DC, Window: Ø21mm
This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation principle and can be used for measurement of small AC currents.
- Isolation Monitoring of AC power systems
- Measurements of small AC currents and leakage currents etc.
- Application of modern Ageing Technology
- 100% Ageing Processing and Thermal Drift Test under high operating temperature in order to guarantee the long term stability of the sensors
- Custom makeable according to individual requirements
- Various current and voltage outputs are selectable
- Power supply options: +12V, +15V, +24V, ±12VDC and ±15VDC etc.
- Sensors with window for contactless measuremen
|Rated Input Current/Voltage:||0-10mA, 0-20mA, 0-50mA, 0-100mA, 0-200mA, 0-500mA, 0-1A, 0-2A, 0-5A, 0-10A|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C ~ +80°C|
|Output Signal:||0-10 V DC|
|Overload capacity:||20 x M (measuring range)|
|Power Supply:||+12 V DC|
|Thermal drift:||≤250 ppm/°C|
|Window Size (mm):||Ø 21|