This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation and compensation principle, and can be used... more
AC Leakage Current Sensor CYCS11-83L20, Output: 0-10V DC, Power Supply: +15V DC, Window: Ø20mm
This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation and compensation principle, and can be used for measurement of small AC current and leakage current, current difference between two or more conductors.
- Isolation Monitoring of AC power systems and cable selection systems
- Measurements of small AC currents and leakage currents etc.
- Application of Computer Aided Ageing Technology
- 100% Ageing Processing and Thermal Drift Test under high operating temperature in order to guarantee the long term stability of the sensors
- Custom makeable according to individual requirements
- Various current and voltage outputs are selectable
- Power supply options: +12VDC, +15VDC and 24VDC etc.
- Sensors with window for contactless measurements
|Rated Input Current/Voltage:||0-10mA, 0-20mA, 0-50mA, 0-100mA, 0-200mA, 0-500mA, 0-1A|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Output Signal:||0-10 V DC|
|Power Supply:||+15 V DC|
|Thermal drift:||300ppm/°C, 400ppm/°C|
|Window Size (mm):||Ø 20|