|until 4||€ 71.77 *|
|from 5||€ 65.25 *|
|from 10||€ 59.31 *|
|from 50||€ 56.19 *|
Prices incl. VAT excl. Shipping Costs
Article not in stock, Delivery time 3-4 Weeks
This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation principle and can be used for measurement of... more
Unidirectional DC Leakage Current Sensor CYCT04-55E4,Output: 4-20mA DC,Power Supply: ±12V DC,Window: Ø21mm
This current sensor is based on magnetic modulation principle and can be used for measurement of DC currents.
- Application of Ageing Technology
- 100% Ageing Processing and Thermal Drift Test under high operating temperature in order to guarantee the long term stability of the sensors
- Custom makeable according to individual requirements
- Various current and voltage outputs are selectable
- Power supply options: +12V, +15V, +24V, ±12VDC and ±15VDC etc.
- Sensors with window for contactless measurement
- Isolation Monitoring of DC power systems and cable selection systems,
- Measurement of small DC currents and leakage currents etc.
|Rated Input Current/Voltage:||0-10mA, 0-20mA, 0-50mA, 0-100mA, 0-200mA, 0-500mA, 0-1A, 0-2A, 0-5A, 0-10A|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C ~ +80°C|
|Output Signal:||4-20 mA DC|
|Power Supply:||±12 V DC|
|Thermal drift:||≤250 ppm/°C|
|Window Size (mm):||Ø 21|