The Gaussmeter CYGM99A works according to Hall Effect measuring principle. It is a microprocessor-controlled instrument and can be used to measure DC/AC magnetic field strength of permanent magnet materials, motors, speakers, magnetic sensors/ transducers, other machines, and instruments, etc. with high resolution. It is powered with 3 pieces of AA batteries (+1.5VDC) or via USB cable (+5VDC).
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- A low-cost measuring device, which is easy to operate, portable and convenient to handle and store.
- Ideal for quick quality checks and comparative measurements, with built-in polarity display.
- Data communication with computer via USB cable for further processing.
- Remote control by computer.
- 3 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included if the transport is by air freight)
- 1 x Hall probe CYTP98B (option: CYTP98A/CYAP98A/CYAP98B)
- 2 x 0.9m USB Cable
- 5V DC Voltage adapter (standard mobile phone charger)
|Magnetic Field:||DC/AC field|
|Operating Temperature:||+5°C ~ +50°C|
|Resolution:||0.1mT, 0.001mT, 0.01mT|
|Power Supply:||3 x 1.5V AA batteries, USB 5V|
|Accuracy:||DC: ±1.0%, AC: ±2.0%|
|Measuring range:||0-50mT, 0-200mT, 0-500mT , 0-2000mT|
|Dimensions:||190mm x 90mm x 33mm|