CYGTS101DC Hall Effect Gear Tooth Sensor uses a magnetically biased Hall Effect integrated circuit to accurately sense movement of ferrous metal targets. This specially designed gear tooth sensor IC with bias magnet and discrete capacitor is sealed in plastic for physical protection and cost effective installation. The GTS IC works according to peak magnetic field detection. This Unit functions under power supply from 4.5 to 24VDC. Output is digital, current sinking (open collector, NPN). Reverse polarity protection is standard. The sensor will not be damaged if power is inadvertently wired backwards.
If you require a different cable length, please send us a request via our Contact Form.
- Sensing ferrous metal targets
- Digital current sinking output NPN (open collector)
- Good signal-to-noise ratio
- Excellent low speed performance
- Output amplitude not dependent on RPM
- Fast operating speed, over 15kHz
- EMI resistant
- Reverse polarity protection and transient protection
- Wide operating temperature -40°C ~ +135°C.
Automotive and Heavy Duty Vehicles:
- Camshaft and crankshaft speed and position
- Transmission speed
- Anti-skid/traction control
- Sprocket speed
- Chain link conveyor speed/distance
- Stop motion detector
- High speed and low cost proximity
- Tachometers, counters.
|Diameter/Screw Size:||17,9 (diameter)|
|Frequency Bandwith:||over 15kHz|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C ~+135°C|
|Output type:||NPN (OC)|
|Power Supply:||4.5V ~ 24V DC|
|Rise/Fall time:||10µs / 2µs|
|Sensing gap/distance:||0.2mm ~ 4.0mm|
|Sensing Object :||ferrous metal targets|
|Cross Reference:||1GT101DC, 1GT103DC, 1GT105DC|