The differential Hall Effect sensor CYGTS9641 is designed to provide information about rotational speed to modern vehicle dynamics control systems and ABS. The output has been designed as a two wire current interface. Excellent accuracy and sensitivity are specified for harsh automotive requirements with a wide temperature range, high ESD and EMC robustness.
The regulated current output is configured for two-wire applications and the 2.0mm spacing between the dual Hall elements is optimized for fine pitch ring-magnet-based configurations. The device is packaged in a 2-pin plastic SIP. It is lead (Pb) free, with 100% matte tin plated lead frame.
- Two-wire current interface
- High sensitivity
- South and North pole pre-induction possible
- Large air gap
- 4.5V to 24V supply operating range
- Wide operating temperature range -40°C ~150°C
Automotive and Heavy Duty Vehicles:
- Camshaft and crankshaft speed and position
- Transmission speed
- Anti-skid/traction control
- Sprocket speed
- Chain link conveyor speed/distance
- Stop motion detector
- High speed low cost proximity
- Tachometers, counters.
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C~ +150°C|
|Output Signal:||Two-wire,Current Output|
|Power Supply:||3.8V ~ 24V DC|
|Bias Magnetic Field:||-500~500mT|
|Rise/Fall time:||0.4µs / 0.35µs|
|Sensing gap/distance:||0.2mm ~ 2.2mm|